Er... ? Weird.
Then the globus_config function might not have been called when the node
was configured (but then, why is it working ? ;) )
I'll ask the one who installed the node what he did when he's back
(since we don't use yaim for everything...)

Thanks !

P.S : FYI, looking at how to disable the gatekeeper syslog logging (all
the GRAM stuff  found in the gatekeeper *and* messages logs), I finally
found that [globus|edg]-gatekeeper (at least the version in use) uses
the [hardcoded] daemon.notice facility (and sometimes "daemon.err" to
say "ping sucessfull" - funny)... but I don't know if something else
uses this daemon.* facility ...

That's for those who dislike seeing 30 times same log entries in 30
different files ;)

F - CleanSweep - S