Hello all.
The GGUS effort has established a working group to track down useful
documents and make them available on-line,
certifying their correctness.
In order to help us with this work, could you please announce the
availability of new documents to the list
In the future we will try to make available an automatic mechanism for
documents registration.

Thanks a lot for your cooperation.

Flavia