Hi

I hope it does not matter :)

I just saw a very old bugzilla bug from EDG days that mentioned the same
error; apparently this had to do with logging attempts made from a job
whose proxy had expired.  So maybe it does not matter for the RB but
signals a real error for the user (proxy wasn't long enough).

				JT

ps link in google cache

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:m1-Uyy-ira0J:marianne.in2p3.fr/datagrid/bugzilla/long_list.cgi%3Fbuglist%3D2213+edg-wl-bkserverd+SSL+hanshake+failed&hl=nl&client=firefox-a