Hi Fred,

> OK, so it's valid (see Ahmed's email)

Yes, I've already ask him to check one more thing....

> I'm OK with that, it's just that I felt your request was not clear
> enough... I'm glad you didn't ask for the password ;)

OK :) I've just assumed that message like "please do NOT send me your
password!" is really not needed, especially when I'm talking to site
admin... ;)

> Yes it is... could you also check you're accepting all other CNRS
> certificates (CNRS (root) and CNRS-Projets), because I think there are
> dependencies...

Yes, we directly accept all three certs you mentioned:

cf4ba8c8.0
34a509c3.0
12a1d8c2.0

Regards