Hi Rafal,

To answer your questions, I think that :
1 : I guess that yes
2 : of course, it's a Grid-FR one.

Now, my comments/questions :
1. : same problem for me.
2. : don't ask for a certificate - certificate subjects should be
enough... No one should send his own certificate to anybody. Nor the
passphrase....
3. : can you please check your web server is accepting all EGEE CAs,
including Grid-FR ?

Best regards,
Frederic Schaer - CIC on Duty France