Hi Steve and Maarten,

First of all thank you for your replies. We are in downtime now and
until this afternoon. Before the downtime I removed a variable ligne
"globus_tcp_port_range" from a file on the CE. I don't remeber which
file it was, but I remember that the variable was in lower case and the
file contains about 10 lines.

After this I submitted jobs doning "env" command. The result was that
the jobs succeded and GLOBUS_TCP_PORT_RANGE was not defined.

When CGG-LCG2 nodes will be running I will try somme lcg-xx jobs and
keep you informed.

But my question is :
Is it necessary to unset GLOBUS_TCP_PORT_RANGE to have lcg-xx  commands
working ?
If yes, why this variable was introduced by yaim?
and if no, lcg-xx commands hanging, could it be due to other problem ?

Thank you for your help.

Cheers.

Ahmed