Hi,

Fred, Alistair, thanks a lot for useful hints.
Our MON box is actually linked with se (212.87.13.19), so your configuration is correct.
212.87.13.222 is the address of our NAT gateway, which is translating connections from WNs.
I've done some investigation, and it seems that our firewall also changes the source address of
the connections from public grid machines (ce,se). On the 15 Sep. there were slight firewall
reconfiguration, and it correlates with the beginning of the problems. I will ask the
administrator of our firewall to fix that problem..

Best regards,
Adam