Hi,

 From the MON Box, can you "ping" the registry servlet ?

wget "http://lcgic01.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:8080/R-GMA/RegistryServlet/getStatus"

you should have a file containing the following :
{ccali30}~/tmp(0)>wget
"http://lcgic01.gridpp.rl.ac.uk:8080/R-GMA/RegistryServlet/getStatus"
(...)
{ccali30}~/tmp(0)>more getStatus
<?xml version = '1.0' encoding='UTF-8' standalone='no'?>
<edg:XMLResponse xmlns:edg='http://www.edg.org'>
<XMLResultSet>
<rowMetaData>
<colMetaData>status</colMetaData>
</rowMetaData>
<row>
<col>RegistryServlet OK</col>
</row>
</XMLResultSet>
</edg:XMLResponse>

Maybe a tomcat restart could help (I guess it's already done...) ?
Cheers,
Fred