I summarised the HEPiX batch requirements regarding the grid in the page

http://hepix.caspur.it/afs/hepix.org/project/batch/gridbatchhepixbody.html.

The BLAHP issues are the ones where we were not forwarding on the
information.  BLAHP may not be the only component here though if the CE
is not getting the information.

Tim

--
Tim Bell