Hi Frederic

The CPPM site is on JS error but when we have a look on the history of the sft  (https://lcg-sft.cern.ch:9443/sft/sitehistory.cgi?site=marseillece01.mrs.grid.cnrs.fr) ,we see that the site is not monitored since yesterday evening.

It is not the first time that we have this problem, the SFT stops to test our site and continues to publish a old information.

Eric

Frederic Schaer wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> I see no difference on the 2 pages :

lxb2001 :
SD: 26 JL: 7 JS: 9 CT: 21 OK: 102 All: 165

lcg-sft :
SD: 26 JL: 7 JS: 9 CT: 21 OK: 102 All: 165

... Maybe there were differences because the results were beeing published (and loading the same page would have also given different results) ?

Cheers,
Fred

Maarten Litmaath wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Antun Balaz wrote:

Hi,
I have just noticed that SFT results are not published anymore at

https://lcg-sft.cern.ch:9443/sft/lastreport.cgi

but rather at

https://lxb2001.cern.ch:8443/sft/lastreport.cgi

which was used previously. The first address was said to be permanent?

In fact the results on the two pages are different:
the first has more sites and also a higher fraction of good sites...
I suppose the SFT experts will comment on this.

FEDE  ERIC                       Mail : [log in to unmask]
CPPM                             Mail : [log in to unmask]
163 Av de Luminy case 902        Tel : (+33) (0)4 91 82 76 41
13288 Marseille Cedex 9 France   Fax : (+33) (0)4 91 82 72 99