Gonzalo Merino wrote:

> Hi Maarten,
>
> [log in to unmask] wrote:
>
>> You publish GlueSAPath, but nothing uses that yet.  You must fix
>> GlueSARoot:

>> GlueSARoot: dteam:/castor/pic.es/grid/dteam
>>

> Indeed, publishing GlueSARoot with this problem solved the lcg-cr
> problem for castorsrm.pic.es.

It still fails for me (LCG_GFAL_INFOSYS=lcg-bdii.cern.ch:2170):

$ lcg-cr -v --vo dteam file:/etc/group -d castorsrm.pic.se
Using grid catalog type: edg
SE type not found
lcg_cr: Invalid argument

> Curiously, we are publishing another SE (castorgrid.pic.es, which is not
> an SRM, just a plain gridftp) with the wrong format (ie,
> GlueSARoot=dteam:dteam: and GlueSAPath=/castor/pic.es/grid/cms) but the
> lcg-cr was always working fine there. You know why?

A Classic SE has its mount point published by a close CE.

It also fails at this time:

$ lcg-cr -v --vo dteam file:/etc/group -d castorgrid.pic.se
Using grid catalog type: edg
SE type not found
lcg_cr: Invalid argument