Hi,

we tried it in Wuppertal and seem to have some success so far. After
some tweaking we managed to install LCG_2_6_0 (i386) using YAIM on top
of a 64bit (x86_64) Linux. Unfortunately we had to create a fake RPM
database since apt gets confused otherwise.

So far we integrated the machine into our site and simple test jobs
seem to run just fine.

If you are interested in trying out you can use the following resource
(only short jobs please):

grid-ce.physik.uni-wuppertal.de:2119/jobmanager-lcgpbs-test64

It should be available to the VOs atlas, dteam, dzero. Up to now there
is no experiment software installed and we didn't test thoroughly yet.

Regards,

    David