Antun Balaz wrote:

> I want to be able to take a look at the reports from my laptop, but openning
> ports one by one is not so welcome.

I agree -- please, please, please think very carefully before requiring
extra ports. There is already an embarrasingly large number of ports that
need to be permitted for Grid software and often those of us installing
the Grid software are not the ones controlling the firewalls. For example,
in Grid-Ireland we manage 17 Grid sites around the country: for any change
in firewall rules I potentially have to get in touch with 17 different
admins to get them to open yet another port.

Stephen
--
Dr. Stephen Childs,
Research Fellow, EGEE Project,    phone:                    +353-1-6081797