Hi Christian,

Yeah, this is irritating. I'm afraid the answer is that we don't build
these rpms, so we can't change the versioning without producing LCG/EGEE
variants of the packages (which we really want to avoid).

Oliver.

Oliver Keeble                      Information Technology Department
[log in to unmask]                                           CERN
+41 22 76 72360                                    CH-1211 Geneva 23