Dear Yongzheng,

What site are you speaking about exactly, because you didn't give its
name in your email and I am a bit confused... Is it BEIJING-CNIC-LCG2-
IA64? If yes, there is some information missing in the GOC DB about
the site:
GIIS URL - you have to provide a working ldap url to your site GIIS
(or site BDII)
CSIRT (security) Telephone Number
CSIRT (security) Email Address

Without those details we can't certify your site.

Best regards,
Piotr