On Wed, 2005-08-10 at 12:45, Maarten Litmaath, CERN wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Aug 2005, Nagaraj Panyam wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > When I edg-submit a job, I get the following messages, it appears to be
> > two different errors.
> > I checked that both edg-wl-logd and edg-wl-interlogd are running on our
> > CE (cms-ce.tifrgrid.res.in, site name=TIFR-CMS)
> > Can some help me, please?
> >

> Use lxn1188.cern.ch for now, as lxn1177 is still being recovered from
> earlier problems.

Or, you can use VO specific ones (gdrb09.cern.ch for Atlas). If you use
your own UI then you can edit /opt/edg/etc/<VO>/edg_wl_ui.conf on the
UI, and change the "NSAddresses" and "LBAddresses" value. You also need
to change the /opt/edg/etc/edg_wl_ui_cmd_var.conf. Since this file is
common to everybody, you better make a local copy  of this file and
modify the "LoggingDestination" line to put the one you wanna use.

To use the local version of this file, use the flag -c of the edg-*
commands:

edg-job-submit -c my_edg_wl_ui_cmd_var.conf  myjdl.jdl

Santanu