Hi,

if it passes certification, the new plugin lcg-info-dynamic-scheduler
will fill in the GlueVOView attributes for CEs in the glue 1.2 schema.

You can look at

	http://ui03.nikhef.nl:20987

if you want to see exactly which ones; this is a small web server that
runs the plugin every two minutes.  We haven't upgraded to 2.6 yet so we
can't actually deploy the plugin yet.

If sites are interested to get a preview of the code, I can put up the
RPMs / tarballs somewhere.

	J "EVT two days and counting" T