Torsten Harenberg wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I just checkout the cvs repository for LCG-2_6 and saw that the
> updaterep.conf contains still the entries to the 2.4 distribution.
>
> Has RH 7.3 support silently dropped?

Not quite silently: many months ago we announced that LCG-2_4_0 would
be our last major release for RH7.3.  Now, it would be easy to update
the versions of lcg_util, GFAL, edg-wl-* and a few others, to reflect
what we have for SL3, but e.g. gLite RGMA is not supported for RH7.3,
the new BDII requires a new LCFGng object, and we do not want to spend
efforts in that area, which would only benefit a few sites.
We could create a "2.4.9" tag for RH7.3, in particular for the WN,
but chances are that the old RGMA will not work any more.
We will look into it; more news later this week.