The same question was answered in a GGUS ticket.
Please, submit this kind of questions to GGUS for instance sending
e-mail to [log in to unmask]
You can look at the answer given for GGUS ticket number 3850.
We are also making this information available in the Wiki User Guides
Pages just created:
http://goc.grid.sinica.edu.tw/gocwiki/FrontPage

Flavia