Hi, Alessandro!

I am sorry, last time I hadn't a chance to comment on your second issue.
This is my comment now:

> 2. We had problem with InfoProvider, Chierici and Dell'Agnello have
> modified it and now it works fine because it gives the right static and
> dinamyc information but the GRIS service after the first time out
> provides only the static info
>
> GlueCEInfoLRMSVersion: not defined
> GlueCEInfoTotalCPUs: 0

[Anar Manafov]
Here I think the same problem with LSF profile as you may have in JM. Try to
load LSF profile, than restart mds.
The Info Provider script "lcg-info-dynamic-lsf" uses LSF commands to obtain
dynamic information, so commands should be accessible by script.

BTW, in addition, I think you DID change the "lcg-info-generic.conf", didn't
you?
This, what I did change for our site,
Instead of:
dynamic_script=/opt/lcg/libexec/lcg-info-dynamic-pbs
/opt/lcg/var/gip/lcg-info-generic.conf

I am using:

dynamic_script=/opt/lcg/libexec/lcg-info-dynamic-lsf /LSF/lsf-5.1/bin
/opt/lcg/var/gip/lcg-info-generic.conf

But, this is obvious and I think you did those changes.

Best of luck,
Anar