Hi Anar,

thanks for the answer , I was wondering that we ( CNAF )were the only
site got these problems.

We still have two open issue

1. lcglsf doesn't submit jobs to the LSF cluster. This means there
aren't any kind of logs showing comunication between job-manager and the
LSF master at least this what I've seen checking the lsb.events log file
in $LSF_TOP/work/logdir and other log file in $LSF_TOP/log. But if I
change job manager and I use lsf, it submits jobs to the cluster but no
output can be retrived. I've tried to change lgclsf.pm script with one
used at CERN but it didn't work.
A classic LSF submission from the CE to the cluster works fine.
The CE isn't a master of the LSF cluster.

2. We had problem with InfoProvider, Chierici and Dell'Agnello have
modified it and now it works fine because it gives the right static and
dinamyc information but the GRIS service after the first time out
provides only the static info

GlueCEInfoLRMSVersion: not defined
GlueCEInfoTotalCPUs: 0

If you want we can try your lcglsf.pm ?