Hi all,

There was a bit of confusion since yesterday about SFT results. We
didn't announce it yet, but we are preparing to switch to new version
of SFT which is R-GMA/MySQL based.
Yesterday Min switched GStat to link to it.

I will prepare detailed description of SFT2 soon, but for the time
being I can only say, that from the user's point of view there are
just few differences:
- the view is much more compact (tooltips with details show up when
moving mouse over result "icons")
- SFT2 is now submitted every 3 hours
- results of individual tests are available immediately after the
test is performed, even if the test job itself did not finish yet
- as a result "partial" rows are possible - missing tests are marked
with question marks and they hopefully should be filled in with the
meaningful results as soon as those results are available
- huge amount of question marks (missing results) for last few days
are because I was still fixing some scalability problems inside SFT2
notification mechanism, but this should be OK now.

More details to come soon,

Piotr