Good day, Alessandro!

We (at GSI) also have LSF cluster and one of our CE is managing JM for LSF.
Shortly say I spent a couple of weeks to get jobs to be properly submitted
to LSF farm. The JM log isn't really useful at this moment.
Finally I modified lcglsf.pm and Info provider scripts to get everything
running in our GSI's specific.

It is possible that you have similar problems as I had, so somebody here or
I can try to help.
Please, describe your status, symptoms (If you still have problems with JM
or InfProv).

Cheers,
Anar