On 22 Jun 2005, at 13:48, Kashyap Paidimarri wrote:

> We recently installed at our site LCG-2.4.0 using YAIM
>
> however the site giis doesn't seem to be working.
> globus-mds is running on our ce but is listening on port 2135 (as
> against 2170 as at other sites) and only replies to a ldap query
> with mds-vo-name=localm,o=grid. when the query is mds-vo-name=tifr-
> cms,o=grid
> it returns a no such object error.

Kashyap,

Few things to check:

What's your "Site Name"? It should be the same as in the GOCDB and in
your site-info.def

What do you get if you run this?
#  /opt/lcg/bdii/sbin/lcg-bdii-update /opt/lcg/bdii/var/lcg-bdii.conf

Make sure BDII running. Try /etc/init.d/lcg-bdii restart and wait for
2 mins before running ldapsearch

Good luck,
Santanu