Hi Jonathan,

Yaim has been modified to (better) support DPM, LFC and the FTS client.
Also the GridPP enhancements for dCache have been added. Other than
that, it is the same as lcg-yaim-2.4.0-4. Bugfixes and further
enhancements will be in the July release.

Oliver.

Oliver Keeble                      Information Technology Department
[log in to unmask]                                           CERN
+41 22 76 72360                                    CH-1211 Geneva 23