Hi David,

'error = 5025' means asn1_verify failed to verify the attributes.
solution VOMS-server public key in vomsdir (default:
/etc/grid-security/vomsdir/).

Usually it is a verification executed on the node on which you are working.
Example: when executing voms-proxy-info without having the public key
installed.

cheers,

       Oscar