Hi Maarten,

A sure solution - until the new version of the lcg-bdii service is released - is to run the current lcg-bdii service (top level or local) on hosts that don't perform any NAT-ing except for that controlled by the lcg-bdii service itself.
Another fix for the current lcg-bdii service would be the replacement of the PREROUTING REDIRECT target with a DNAT target (identical to the one in the OUTPUT chain, just below).

Best regards,
Dan

Maarten Litmaath, CERN wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">