Hi David,

My actual problem was "Job submission failed".  Submitting a globus job
says:

[santanu@serv04 test_edg]$ globus-job-run
serv03.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk/jobmanager-lcgcondor -q dteam /bin/hostname
submit-helper script running on host farm030 gave error:
cache_export_dir (/home/dteam005/globus-cache-export.qW58ki) on
gatekeeper did not contain a cache_export_dir.tar archive

and the GOC Wiki page, regarding the 'submit-helper script'  leads me
to this conclusion that CLRs are out of date, despite the fact that all
the nodes got latest CA RPMs installed.  So, any suggestions, what
should I do now?

Thanks,
Santanu