Hi Santanu,

Santanu Das wrote:
> [farm030] /home/dteam005 > globus-url-copy file:/etc/group
> gsiftp://serv03.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk/tmp/test.$$
> error: globus_l_ftp_control_send_cmd_cb: gss_init_sec_context failed
> globus_gsi_callback.c:769: globus_i_gsi_callback_check_revoked: Invalid
> CRL: The available CRL has expired

Assuming that you run from a UI in Cambridge, the only certificates that
get used in this process are the ones from UKeScience. Since
(currently) all CRLs are up to date this could have been a local
update problem.

Anyway, it is likely not related to the errors from SwissSign.
There seems to be a ongoing problem that the SwissSign web servers get
overloaded by our CRL requests. This has been reported to SwissSign
and the SWITCH CA and is currently being investigated.
(even with only 40 concurrent downloads, about 40% of the CRL requests
result in a 500-server error or, apparently, a corrupted CRL).

	Cheers,
	DavidG.