Hi Patricia,

As I stated in my earlier mail, I have no objections to using the geant4
software to test and validate sites.  This type of activity and the
scale are completely appropriate.

However I do have a problem with the use of significant computing
resources for the advancement of the geant4 scientific program from the
dteam VO.  Your last statements:

> I understand the points you say but I would like to emphasize that Geant4
> has made just one large production during just 2 weeks in december last
> year.
> Do not see Geant4 as a collaboration making full productions on a
> continuous way during the whole year, because it's not their situation.

seem to indicate that all of their large productions are finished.
However, your earlier description of their activity:

 > 1. They run on Grid basically twice per year, at the same time they
 > produce new tags they test them in LCG2 but this is basically some
 > weeks
 > in April or May and some weeks in November or December.

seems to indicate that there will be regular, large scale use of the
grid by the geant4 collaboration.   If there is such regular use in the
future, I'd expect to see that activity come from a dedicated VO.

Cal