Hi,

I checked the files, they are both OK... but anyway : I don't think this is a RPM bug since there are 2 different URLs...
To answer the question(s) : the CRL name is computed with the downloaded CRL.
If you have an old CA pointing to a new (but out of date) CRL, even if the CA filename is not the same as the new one, it seems the CRL filename will be based on the new CA name... wich is bad because this file is out of date and is likely to override the good one :(
Regards.

Frederic

Rafael Marco de Lucas a écrit :
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hello,
i have done this link in the crl web server
ln -s 13eab55e.r0 datagrid-es-crl.pem
so now the new CRL will be provided by both urls,

could you check if it has solved the problem ?

anyway i think the old CA should be removed to avoid problems,

i do not understand well why this problem has affected only
to the Spanish CRL and not to all the CAs (i mean, i think the
old Spanish CA and the new should be considered by the script
as different as any two other CAs, isn't it? ), i am having a look
to the scripts now...

Rafa