This was the first release where YAIM was used to upgrade and it has
thrown up a number of issues which we are addressing.
Some of the issues were related to changes in configuration between
releases. For the next release there will be a "clean-up" function that
will clean-up old configuration that cause problems. For example the
cron job for the BDII, which is no longer required.

However, there are problems that can't be cleanly fixed this way. The
R-GMA upgrade problem was an example of this.
As soon as things like this are found like this they will be put in the
Wiki under this section.

http://goc.grid.sinica.edu.tw/gocwiki/LCG_Release_Fixes

As much as possible is put in the release notes but this problem was
only found after the release.

With LCG-2_4_0 everything should still work with RH7.3.

Laurence