Gordon, JC (John) wrote:
> To all LCG Sites
>
> The APEL Accounting package was released as part of LCG2_3_0 in December
> (it had been available before) so you should all be publishing
> accounting reports once you have upgraded. There is a FAQ on the GOC
> accounting page http://goc.grid-support.ac.uk/Accounting which will help
> you with troubleshooting when you first upgrade.
>
> There are two other things you should know.
>
> 1. The accounting processor parses three separate log files in order to
> build accounting records. These are :
>
> Gatekeeper logs /var/log/globus-gatekeeper.log.*
> Job Manager logs /var/spool/pbs/server_priv/accounting/*
> System logs /var/log/messages*
Hi John,

just a clarification; we are running LSF 4.1 on "Red-And-Old-Hat 7.3"
and we will move to 6.1 with next LCG 2.4.0 release. I saw that at
the moment there is no support for LSF. Do you know if it is foreseen
to support it in the future? (probably this is FAQ, sorry)

Thank you very much,
best regards,
--
Enrico Ferro   Ist. Naz. di Fisica Nucleare - Padova
Address:    via F. Marzolo, 8 - 35131 Padova - ITALY