Yo,

Since we're talking about it I remind people that the protoype is
already working ... see

   http://tbn18.nikhef.nl:8000/

It's not very interesting right now since the farm is only at 20%
occupancy, and there is only one job waiting (pvier VO, stuck waiting
for 15 CPUs) so that all VOs are showing a default value temporarily set
at 15 seconds (to distinguish it from that very dangerous default value
of zero).

        J "lots of things are zero, but not many 15" T