Well, I'm not sure what the line exactly means in this context, but in the
overall big picture, FNAL has had a request in to LCG to provide support
for condor batch submission for some time now.

We spend days (weeks?) every time there is an upgrade of the LCG software
trying to make it work with condor again.  Some things like accounting and
monitoring have never worked properly for condor with the LCG software.
We typically refrain from upgrading LCG software as much as possible for
this reason.

Jon

Jon A. Bakken    [log in to unmask]   (630) 840-4790