Hi,
This problem may be related with the NAT rules for the firewall. Even if
you don't have any NAT, the bdii service uses (I'm not expert in the
inners of the bdii service) some that
are started by the bdii service. I had the same problem, and what I did,
and worked for me is:

Stop the bdii service

/etc/init.d/bdii stop

Flush the NAT rules imposed by the service itself

iptables -F -t nat

Restart the service

/etc/init.d/bdii start

Hope it works