LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mattias Wadenstein
said:
> Well, consider it a temporary hack until the software has
> better support
> for different pbs site setups. For now, the assumption that
> each vo has
> its own queue seems to be all over the code, and the pbs
> interface was a
> much smaller "area" to cover than the interface to the
> information system.

As we've recently been discussing, this is supposed to be a production
system, not a testbed, so I don't think hacks are appropriate, even
temporarily. Equally, the configuration tools obviously should not assume
any particular queue setup (the queue-per-VO is itself largely a hack and
not in my view a particularly useful one).

Stephen