LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maarten
> Litmaath, CERN said:
> Sorry, the CE entries seem to be OK; the GlueSARoot entries
> come from the SE:
> I see you have them defined, but the BDII does not like them,
> so probably
> there is an extra space somewhere; I will look further...

Something is messed up in the gris, here are two successive results from the
same command:

ldapsearch -x -h oplapro16.cern.ch -p 2135 -b mds-vo-name=local,o=grid |
grep -i space
GlueSAStateAvailableSpace: 48107348
GlueSAStateUsedSpace: 7221236
GlueSAStateAvailableSpace: 48107348
GlueSAStateUsedSpace: 7221236
GlueSAStateAvailableSpace: 48107348
GlueSAStateUsedSpace: 7221236
GlueSAStateAvailableSpace: 48107348
GlueSAStateUsedSpace: 7221236
GlueSAStateAvailableSpace: 48107348
GlueSAStateUsedSpace: 7221236

ldapsearch -x -h oplapro16.cern.ch -p 2135 -b mds-vo-name=local,o=grid |
grep -i space
GlueSAStateAvailableSpace:
GlueSAStateUsedSpace:
GlueSAStateAvailableSpace:
GlueSAStateUsedSpace:
GlueSAStateAvailableSpace:
GlueSAStateUsedSpace:
GlueSAStateAvailableSpace:
GlueSAStateUsedSpace:
GlueSAStateAvailableSpace:
GlueSAStateUsedSpace:

I guess the second one doesn't validate against the schema and the bdii
drops it.

Stephen