Thanks Stephen and Christine,

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005, LEROY Christine DAPNIA wrote:

> See also :
>
> http://goc.grid.sinica.edu.tw/gocwiki/Globus_error_3

Which suggests a lack of memory on the CE. Can someone at INFN Napoli
check this?

> globus-job-run atlasce01.na.infn.it /bin/pwd

This works fine.

> globus-job-run atlasce01.na.infn.it/jobmanager-pbs -q long /bin/pwd
>
> which should run in that pbs queue and may give you a more informative error
> message.

This gives:

GRAM Job failed because an I/O operation failed (error code 3)

which is not significantly more (or less) informative than that from
edg-job-status.

Cheers,
Ben

--
Dr Ben Waugh                                     Tel. +44 (0)20 7679 3783
Dept of Physics and Astronomy                    Internal: 33783