On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Jiri Kosina wrote:

> Am I the only one still using yaim on the rh 7.3 (I am doing it for the
> reason, honestly :) ).

I am too - the reason being that the UI has to work with whatever the
users are doing, and that's still RedHat here ATM.

I upgraded the UI last week and it seemed to work for basic job submission
- it installed the SL3 java_profile. Since then I've updated the JDK(*),
manually updated to the RH73 java_profile and re-run the configuration
script, and it still seems to work. I've not done any apt-get or used the
install scripts though.

I'm currently trying to make a 7.3-based MON box which isn't going too
well... The first gotcha was that if USERS_CONF is undefined,
config_edgusers appears to hang (it's actually awk waiting for std input.)
I'm now past that, but now config_rgma_server is having trouble as there
is no ${INSTALL_ROOT}/edg/etc/rgma-server/rgma_sql_conf.sql!
Anybody know where that's supposed to come from?

Henry

(*) and manually forced a re-install of the bouncycastle RPM, as this used
to have a habit of referring to a fixed Java install dir.

--
Dr. Henry Nebrensky                     [log in to unmask]
                             http://people.brunel.ac.uk/~eesrjjn