On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Lydia Heck wrote:

> We have the same issue, but in our case the check fails on the servlets.
>
> Our config file has worked on all the other modules.
>
> Support would be greatly appreciated!
>
> Lydia

Certainly using today's YAIM (2.4.0-3), tomcat is NOT set up to start
automatically, e.g. after a reboot. Is it actually running?

        /opt/edg/etc/init.d/edg-tomcat4 start

solved that problem for me - leaving me with the same ones as Kyriakos :(
Details to follow...

Henry

--
Dr. Henry Nebrensky                     [log in to unmask]
                             http://people.brunel.ac.uk/~eesrjjn