Hi,
Its not that castorgrid needs srm, it just needs to be in the info so that
lcg-gt will work. The file is registered with a castorgrid location. I
think you need to either change your se unique id to castorgrid.... or
register 2 SE's castorsrm and castorgrid - what do CERN do. Advice from
LCG support please.
Has this ever worked?

Atlas use of lcg-gt is quite odd before anyone asks.

Cheers,
Rod.

--
Rod Walker +1 6042913051