Hi Julio,

Thanks for this.

The storage element is gw38.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk and the atlas area is
/stage/lcg2-data/atlas

so if you do something like:

edg-gridftp-ls  gsiftp://gw38.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk/stage/lcg2-data/atlas

you see:

generated
datafiles
logfiles

which to me looks like some sort of standard production set up and so you
are probably better placed to know which files need to be copied where
than I am. What I can tell you is that if I log on to the SE directly and
do a du -hs on the directory I get

267G    /stage/lcg2-data/atlas/datafiles
13G     /stage/lcg2-data/atlas/generated
98M     /stage/lcg2-data/atlas/logfiles

The rest of the disk is taken up by the experiment software directories.
When you have cleared the data areas we will split these on to seperate
disks and so increase the space available (slightly) but also making sure
that data produced by running jobs cannot block code installation etc.

All the best,
david