On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Markus Schulz wrote:

> Dear ROCs, CICs, RCs and otherwise linked  partners,
> this mail is an early warning.
> LCG-2_4_0 is due for the 1st of April.
> ================================
> Since we have this time a long list of changes, we would like to find 2
> sites that have the courage and capacity to be the first to try this,
> give feedback and save all the other sites time and headaches.
> The ideal candidates would be:
> 1) A small site that is still at RH7.3 (for the server nodes) and would
> like to combine the upgrade with the move to SL3 (install from scratch)

The PRAGUE-CESNET farm would probably be good candidate for the option
number 1. I can do it next week, if GD expresses this wish for
PRAGUE-CESNET site. The preferred way here would be installation of
"vanilla" SLC3 and on top of it install and configure LCG 2_4_0 using
YAIM.

--
Jiri Kosina
Institute of Physics, Academy of sciences of the Czech Republic