Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:36:20 +0100
From: mapped user for atlas <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Misconfigured wn

Misconfigured wn: td081.ifae.es
Problem:          ATLAS s/w not found at /nfs/sw/atlas
S/W version:      9.0.4
Setup script:     /nfs/sw/atlas/software/9.0.4/setup.sh

This job will sleep for 4 hours, then perform the check again.
It will repeat this cycle until the problem is solved or the job
is killed by the batch system because of time limit exceeded.
Please note that it is not possible to change the job's environment
while running, so if the problem was an incorrect value for
VO_ATLAS_SW_DIR
the only way to free the WN is to kill this job.

--
Rod Walker +1 6042913051