On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Andreas Unterkircher wrote:

> I have a manual LCG installation of the DecRel LCG tag. The GRIS on our CE
> is not publishing everything. I tried to trace the error. When I execute
>
> /opt/edg/libexec/ceinfo-wrapper.sh
>
> I get
>
> getSubClusterInfo: could not read /opt/edg/var/info/edg-scl-desc.txt
> dn: GlueCEUniqueID=oplapro17.cern.ch:2119/jobmanager-lcgpbs-long,
> mds-vo-name=local, o=grid
> ObjectClass: GlueCETop
> ObjectClass: GlueCE
> ObjectClass: GlueSchemaVersion
> ObjectClass: GlueCEAccessControlBase
> ObjectClass: GlueCEInfo
> ObjectClass: GlueCEPolicy
> [.. lots of other entries, but some defined in
> /opt/edg/var/etc/ce-static.ldif are missing ]
>
> Could anybody tell me which tool should write
> /opt/edg/var/info/edg-scl-desc.txt (its not there on our CE) ?

The admin has to run a script on a representative WN and copy the output
to /opt/edg/var/info/edg-scl-desc.txt on the CE.  The script:

#!/bin/bash
echo -n 'hostname: '
host `hostname -f` | sed -e 's/ has address.*//'
echo "OS_release: `uname -r`"
echo "OS_version: `uname -v`"
cat /proc/cpuinfo /proc/meminfo /proc/mounts
df