On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 02:54:59AM +0100, Maarten Litmaath, CERN wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, Kyriakos G. Ginis wrote:

> > Hi Maarten,
> >
> > These 5 jobs did not abort due to proxy expiration, and are still
> > running, so I guess that whatever you did fixed the problem.
>
> OK, I now undid the change: can you submit 5 more jobs to see if the
> problem comes back?

I submitted 5 jobs several hours ago and they are still running.

https://lxn1188.cern.ch:9000/y_g1jbfZt417-AKRWxikeA
https://lxn1188.cern.ch:9000/r9y7L6F728uWxAU_6QIy7Q

https://lxn1188.cern.ch:9000/5m8xZ6c5sOWwM_8GdrwHMg
https://lxn1188.cern.ch:9000/12WfIpxFlJ3yQCzszLe4uw
https://lxn1188.cern.ch:9000/e41ZOv9ixuz3yvTyDAlUCw

Perhaps the problem was just a matter of restarting the proxy renewal
daemon...

--
Kyriakos Ginis, PhD Candidate
Software Engineering Laboratory