        Hi,

        The CA rpms are now also available via apt/yum. They are installed
using an rpm called lcg-CA which has all the CAs as dependencies. If you
have installed using yaim, or if you put the following into your apt
sources list;

rpm http://grid-deployment.web.cern.ch/grid-deployment/gis apt/LCG_CA/en/i386 lcg

        you can update your CAs with

> apt-get update; apt-get install lcg-CA

        If you want to use yum, put the following in yum.conf

[CA]
name=CAs
baseurl=http://grid-deployment.web.cern.ch/grid-deployment/gis/apt/LCG_CA/en/i386/RPMS.lcg

        and do a

> yum install lcg-CA

        to install the CAs.

        -Oliver

Oliver Keeble                      Information Technology Department
[log in to unmask]                                           CERN
+41 22 76 74929                                    CH-1211 Geneva 23