LHC Computer Grid - Rollout
> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mario David said:
> I bring this to the LCG rollout because I don't know if its a
> problem or not
> site UPV-GRyCAP has extensions of the glue schema which are published
> in their MDS for example:
>
> GlueHostReconocedorPatrones: ramses.dsic.upv.es

I don't think there's any general problem with people publishing extra
information, although it isn't obvious that it's useful either - it won't
get propagated into a BDII unless the schema is updated there too. However,
people shouldn't be using the Glue namespace for things which are not
defined by Glue, they should define their own schema in its own namespace.

Stephen