On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 08:57:33PM +0100 or thereabouts, David Groep wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> The new release of the CA RPMs by the EUGridPMA was done
> on February 23rd. This information is distributed to all relying
> parties that we know about, and in particular to all Relying
> Party members of the PMA (which includes the LCG Joint Security
> Policy Group, the DEISA and SEE-GRID representatives, TERENA and OSG).
>
> It is then up to the relying parties (in this case LCG) to
> incorporate the changes into their infrastructure. In the case of LCG
> in particular, the FNAL kCA is added in this process. It is up to
> the Relying Parties and projects to further distribute this information.
> In due course Maarten or Ian will announce this officially. It may
> need certification before it is widely advertised :-)

Hi Davide,

 In this case LCG has in the install guide
 http://grid-deployment.web.cern.ch/grid-deployment/documentation/LCG2-Manual-Install/

<quote>
> /opt/lcg/yaim/scripts/install_node <site-configuration-file> lcg-CA

In order to keep the CA configuration up-to-date on your node we strongly recommend Site Administrators
to program a periodic upgrade procedure of the CA on the installed node
(e.g. running the above command via a daily cron job).
</quote>

not that I did this but there has been an oversight.

 Steve

--
Steve Traylen
http://www.gridpp.ac.uk/